Wednesday, July 21, 2010

:: 26062010 - Rentak Juara ::

Ok….suppose this entry entered my blog long time ago…hehe…held on 26th of June 2010….it was on Saturday…

My bro’s & by big bro fren came to my house on the Friday, a day before…just because of the event which is Rentak Juara….hehehe….but they still have to wait for me & my love back from the office since only both of us were working on the Saturday…huhu….

Feel malas to cite here…just enjoy those pic jer laa k…;)

masjid kat Angkasapuri....have to collect tickets 1st...so,,lepak2 amik picture...


my love yg kebusanan + kepanasan menunggu kot...hehehe...

yeay...our camerraman sedia beraksi....;P

sy pon siap sedia beaksi....(wajib maa)

mereka

lagi...;P

dlm dewan Rentak Juara

kami...;)

mengcover perut my love yg semakin kedepan...;P

No comments:

Post a Comment