Monday, July 30, 2012

Iftar 2012 with BFF

Last weekend, me and my BFF went for having iftar together...it's been long time since we manage to sit together and eat and chit chat...this what we always do back in uni life...I really miss that time...but nowadays masing2 a bit busy with their own life...me especially..having a family & a daughter have sekat me by keluar berpoye2 with my friends..hehe..but dont misunderstand it, I do really love my life with my family..

ok..back to the story...my friend, Amy, has booked the deal using JackCow..but the deal was for 8 pax...as our earlier plan, since 2 of us are married, which are me & Farah..but unfortunately Farah cant make it on the day...so left only 6 of us (included my husband)

this is the restaurant front view

their garden

the interior inside the restaurant

our food...habis ok kitong makan...6 pax makan for 8 pax...we love to eat..;)


and last but not least...the participant...
lil muchkin
me & Tashya
me & Amy
me & Joejo
me & Apis (the body builder)
us..;)

nyum nyum...best beverage for the day was Azwa's Ribena..;)


And after that, me, husband & lil muchkin terus balik...Azwa pon dlm kete, terus melelapkan mate...

But they, still lepak2..hehe...

but hubby keluar lepak as well after that...with his geng pulak...but for me, since Azwa pon dh tido, I join her...

;D

2 comments:

  1. Waaaa the foods look yummy!
    Sedey kot xdpt join korg!
    Tapi mcm xcukup je mknan tu klo Farah join skali aritu kan. hehehe ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...kalau xcukup kite order laa lg dear...ade discount lagi tau...hehehe...xpelaa..maybe next time nnt plak k...;)

    ReplyDelete